Sunday, May 5, 2013

Boy Gone Wild




Wearing: (American Apparel)Crop Top | (Levis) Denim Men Jeans | Leopard (Nordstorm) Booties | (Nike) Red & Black Snap Back  


I absolutely love the boyfriend style looks from the blazers, to the jeans, shirts, cardigans etc. I actually bought the men jeans instead of the boyfriend style for women, I prefer them better. They are very comfortable and loose for the summer jean. The dark denim jean is sleek, low cut and slightly revealing but these jeans can be dressed down or up with partially anything. I paired these with a simple short sleeve black crop and decided to slipped on my leopard booties for a little more pop and style. Afterwards I added this lovely red snap back from Nike with my bold red lipstick by L'Oreal.




No comments:

Post a Comment