Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blue Pearl






(Asos) Striped Crop | (Forever 21) Leather Skirt | (Amazon)One Toe Wedges |(Nordstrom) Pearl Necklace | (Macy's) Sunglasses

Leather skirts are freaking awesome. You can never go wrong with leather as long as it fits your style. I love the classy 50 and 60 looks with the pearl earrings and necklaces. I actually have only one necklace and not three if anyone was curious. I didn't want to accessorize too much because I wanted to keep it simple and classy. But I decided to change it up and give it my own modern day style with a little of the styles from different time periods. Never be afraid to mix different looks, play with different styles and colors. My closet gives me life and I love expressing myself through whatever I'm wearing that day. I actually  wore this lovely outfit to a dinner date out with my friends.              

No comments:

Post a Comment