Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Over All Leather





  (Nasty Gal) Leather Crop Top | (Guess) Denim Overalls | Silver Necklace By ( Credezign.com ) | Leather Snap-Back|  (YES) Black & White Wedges

This Overall style as been re created so many times even though it has I decided to recreate it one more time but with my own style. Diversity is great so I know many of you have seen different diversities of this. And mixed and matched old looks with new ones and a little of your style. I paired my overalls with a nice leather thin strap crop top. This crop is a vintage crop top that I found at a all vintage store, absolutely love my vintage lol. And for shoes some black and white platform wedges to set the tone for  the look i was going for. Added my black leather snap-back matching with my crop and was all set for the day. A simple but edgy summer look for those nice sunny days. Wore my purple matte lip stick to add a little color to this look. Thanks hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment