Monday, July 15, 2013

White Out My Black






 Wearing: Shirt Local Boutique | (Forever 21) Plated Necklace |  (Asos) Acid Denim Jeans | (Macy's) Open Toe Heels


    I am obsessed with the shoulder pad shirts, these awesome things make the shirts look so fab and take your outfit to another level. You can dress them up or down but i decided to just go casual with it and throw on some acid washed jeans. I couldn't imagine not wearing these jeans with these shirt just knew they would go perfect with the shirt as a casual outfit. If I  wanted to dress it up I probably would of threw on a nice sleek skirt and changed the heel to a closed toe heel instead. My two necklaces I added was to dress the outfit up a little so its not too casual but not dressy either. Wanted to keep my accessories to a minimum, but make the few ones I had on stand out from the dark colors.            

No comments:

Post a Comment